February 5, 2011

A simple life pt. 4

As I continue this 5 part blog series I want to say thank you to all who read this and/or inspire me. To many names to mention but the one I was inspired the most by was my pastor John Price. I used to blog pretty faithfully until I cam to college. Because of him starting a blog it really challenged me to blog again so here I am. I said that to tell you if you enjoy my blog check out Pastor’s blog and leave him a comment and follow him a true man of God. 
Now on with our series A Simple Life. I will review real quick for you and you can always click on the links and go back to read them.
Part 1 we discussed Choosing to cheat 
Part 2 we discussed quality not quantity
Part 3 focused on relationships
Today I want to talk about another valuable and real practical concept to keeping life simple. I believe this is what has changed my life the most. Are you sitting down, well hopefully you are because the number one way to make life simpler is to Look Higher. Yes look higher because we cant do it on our own we need God’s help. That’s right all you men out there me included that think we can do it all we can’t we need HIS help. In Psalm 121 scripture tells us that our help comes from the Lord. I realize that some who are reading this may be pastors or Bible scholars but too often that is a bad thing, because we tend to not focus on God in the simple things. I know that sometimes in my life I used to think I had the exclusive to God because I was called to do HIS work…wrong. So no matter who you are Look Higher to Him. He will always show you the way if you will allow HIM.
In my final words I would like to encourage you to stay focused on GOD and LOOK HIGHER for help.
With love ,
Ron

1 comment:

I would love to hear your feedback!!!