February 8, 2011

Patience

PATIENCE Patience patience we all need it, but few master it or even attempt to. I was walking to the library this afternoon when a brisk rush of arctic air hit me. Just as the air hit me a thought did as well. I thought to myself of how I am tired of Winter, and how nice a Summer afternoon would be. As God always does, HE spoke ever so softly to me, and whispered the word patience to me.
 
Apparently God didn’t like my previous thought. As I chewed on that single word for a moment, a familiar scripture came to mind. I say familiar because this is the verse that was etched on my fathers grave. It was like God was telling me even during the seasons of life especially our Winter to be patient Spring is coming. I feel like HE is saying to us that in the Spring the “thing” that was planted during the Winter will come forth in the Spring of our life.

Psalm 40:1  I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.


My word for you today is wait patiently on God, and HE will hear your cry. So hold on a little longer for HE is doing a NEW thing in our lives, and remember LOOK HIGHER for help.

with love,
Ron

1 comment:

  1. I so needed to hear that today Ron. You are such an awesome inspiration to me and I know that you are my son, but YOU are truly awesome yourself. God has done such a work in you! Follow Him always for He knows the plans He has for you! I love you my sweet son and keep up the good work God has appointed & instructed you to do. Love, Mama.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your feedback!!!